One of the best things about BlackBerry is the range of solutions available. With three data options, you can choose the package that best suits your company’s needs.
BlackBerry Internet Solution
– The low-cost package for both business and personal email and web browsing
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express
– For those with a Microsoft Exchange Server, once installed allows wireless synchronisation with your server for no extra outlay over the BlackBerry Internet Solution.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server
– The most comprehensive service, with added server capabilities, security measures and other invaluable extra features. Compatible with Groupwise and Lotus, as well as Exchange.
BlackBerry Internet Solution (BIS)
Simple and secure, the BlackBerry Internet Solution automatically pushes new emails straight to your phone. So you can check your inbox while you’re out and about – and get back to customers before you get back to the office.
BlackBerry Internet Solution works with all email accounts, and is easy to set up on any BlackBerry smartphone.
- Instant email – automatically sent straight to your phone
- Easy to set up – online or on the BlackBerry smartphone itself
- Secure – advanced encryption keeps your emails safe
- Great value – can be added to any price plan and comes with inclusive data allowance
- Use mobile email abroad – in over 75 countries
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express (BESX)
BESX is a new product launched in 2010 that offers a lower cost corporate email solution for businesses with an existing Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Small Business Server. It provides many of the full BlackBerry Enterprise Server features with none of the software or user license purchase costs. Clients can use BESX on the BIS data plans, and it supports up to 75 users on their existing Exchange server.
Available FREE to download from www.blackberry.com.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
BES is the BlackBerry service with the highest number of capabilities, which gives business users synchronised email with their desktop, server access, enhanced security and much more. It includes all the features of BIS and BESX, but also includes:
- OTA provisioning with BES plan
- Custom roles with different levels of access according to employee’s roles and permissions
- BlackBerry Monitoring Service
- BlackBerry Enterprise Transporter (ability to move between domains)
- BES has over 450 IT policies, compared to BESX which has over 35
- Support for Lotus Domino, Novell Groupwise
- Support for add-on products including Enterprise Instant Messaging and Enterprise Social Networking and Chalk Pushcast Software
This diagram shows the BES process and how it is supported by the Research In Motion’s existing application, email, messaging and collaboration servers, and corporate PBX giving you a secure and efficient business communications solution:
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.